Our favourite music entertainment show is back for a second series – yey!
We were jumping for joy at the announcement of a second series of Sony Ericsson’s Pocket TV.
Why are we so excited? Because series one was, like, the best thing ever, and we’ll tell you why…
- They managed to piss Calvin Harris off (with a jar of jam) to the point where he created his own online mini series (entirely dedicated to jars of jam) complete with theme tune.
- Jonas Altberg (Basshunter) being Face Invaded was hilarious – in fact the whole concept behind Face Invaders is amazing.
- … and while we’re talking about the amazing interview twists, we challenge you to find a more beautiful sight than Matt Edmondson quizzing in his pants!
- You know the questions that some interviewers might be a bit scared to ask? Pocket TV ask them – fearless.
- Not only can you watch the show on YouTube, but it is designed to be watched on your mobile phones so you can watch it on the go.
- Matt Edmondson deserves a bravery medal for hugging Marilyn Manson, especially after Matt told us in an interview that Marilyn wouldn’t let him leave and invited him on tour with him.
- … the same goes for Pocket TV’s producer, for letting Marilyn draw a penis on his neck.
Series one boasted some huge names from the music industry, so we can’t wait to see who they have lined up for series two.